SaferWe do not need a copy of your passport and do not require advance payment.
CheaperWe only charge you $10 for each ticket, much cheaper than most other agents.
EasierWe send you etickets. All you need is to pick up the real tickets at the train station.
TrustworthyWe are an Australian couple who works & lives in China.
How does it works?
Step 1:You fill out the order form "download here"
Step 2:We send you an estimate
Step 3:You email us back to confirm your order
Step 4:We purchase the tickets when they become available then send you an invoice via paypal
Step 5:You pay via PayPal
Step 6:We send you the eticket and ticket pick-up instructions
Step 7:You collect the tickets and get on the train!
Plan your train trip in China
Select your route and get the current timetable
Trains in China
- Learn about the types of trains
- Find out what type of seats or beds are available
- What is the ticket selling process in China
- Children discounts
- Super important - Accuracy of the passengers information is key to pick up ticket.
- Make sure to familiarize yourself with the "fine print" when it comes to payment of the tickets and cancellation.
- What are the options to pick up paper tickets?
- What can go wrong and what to do?
Make sure that you check our FAQ section that includes a lot of very useful detailed information